Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/casefi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/decimis-case-2017/single-product.php on line 83
The Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i High-Volume Check Transport is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability, and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the CR-190i check transport is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The CR-190i check transport can help financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds, reduced costs, and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox, and back-office/branch capture.
Scans Up to 190 Checks Per Minute:
• One-Line CIS CMOS sensor with three-line parallel data transfer
• Two independent motor drive units capable of handling up to three items
M-Shaped Paper Path:
• Dynamic Endorsement: Real-time dynamic four-line endorsement
• Dynamic Sorting: Eject pocket sorting based on current item MICR data
High Volume Check Scanning:
• 250-item ADF with drop-in ability
• 200-item eject pockets (two)
• 50-item eject pocket (one)
• Eject pocket “waterfalling”
• 24,000 item Suggested Daily Volume
Versatile Scanning: The CR-190i can handle large numbers of checks
Dependable Document Handling:
• Corrugated Retard Rollers
• Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection: To accurately monitor double feeds
• Built-in Jogger eliminates misfeeds
Magnetic / Optical Character Recognition:
• Optimized MICR algorithm
• MICR data complemented with OCR processing
Impressive Image Quality:
High-Precision Optical Technology:
• One-line CMOS CIS sensor – with three-line parallel data transfer
• Fine Text Filtering
• 1200 dpi optical resolution
• Up to 300 dpi output resolution
|Dimensions:||8.4” x 18.7” x 10.7”|
|Type:||High Volume Check Transport|
|Document Feeder:||Built-In Automatic Feeder (ADF)|
|Document Size:||Width: 2.7”-4.2”|
|Thickness: 17-40 lb bond|
|Feeder Capacity:||250 Items|
|Operating Modes:||Simplex, Duplex, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Fine Text Filtering|
|Scanner:||Improved One-line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|Resolution:||Optical: 1200 dpi|
|Output: 100, 120, 150, 200, 240, 300 dpi|
|Supported OS:||Windows XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...