Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/casefi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/decimis-case-2017/single-product.php on line 83
For unmatched image reproduction, the user-friendly CR-25 offers a choice of high quality scanning in black and white, grayscale, or 24-bit color and resolutions up to 300 dpi. The CR-25 scanner can feed batches of up to 50 items at a time, and capture MICR data along with images of both sides of checks at speeds up to 25 checks per minute or 50 images per minute (U.S. checks, 200 dpi, B&W or Grayscale). [su_spacer size=”10′]
Featuring a sophisticated Canon patented magnetic head, the CR-25 supports E13B and CMC7 MICR fonts. A built-in, pre-scan imprinter comes standard for printing and capturing important endorsement information. The CR-25 device also features Infrared Double Feed Detection and Paper Thickness Adjustment capabilities for dependable paper feeding and image capture. Designed for a wide range of check processing environments, the CR-25 requires minimal training and effortless operation. [su_spacer size=”10′]
The CR-25 comes bundled with Silver Bullet Ranger™ driver and IQA Module, in addition to Canon’s Scanning Utility Software. For plug-and-play connectivity, the CR-25 is equipped with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Best of all, the CR-25 device offers streamlined deployment and an economical solution for distributed check capture.
• Sscanning speeds of up to 25 cpm or 50 ipm.
• High-precision magnetic head for reading E13B or CMC7 MICR codelines
• Ultra-compact dimensions make it the ideal fit for limited working spaces
• Built-in, pre-scan imprinter for audit trail requirements.
• Unique clam-shell design allows easy access for maintenance
• User-friendly, quiet operation enables teller sales and service productivity.
• Output resolutions up to 300 dpi for optimum image reproduction.
• Seven scanning modes
• Capture important check data from difficult-to-scan items
• Infrared Double Feed Detection and Paper Thickness Adjustment
• Handles larger items up to 4.2″ x 9.0″ in size.
• Bundled IQA software ensures high-quality image capture
• Plug-and-play connectivity with Hi-Speed USB interface
|Dimensions:||7.4” x 8.8” x 5.5”|
|Type:||Desktop Teller Check Scanner|
|Document Feeder:||Built-In Automatic Feeder|
|Document Size:||Width: 2.1”-4.2”|
|Thickness: 17-40 lb bond|
|Feeder Capacity:||50 Items|
|Color:||Grayscale – 16-Level, 256-level|
|Color – 24 Bit|
|Scanner:||Contact Image Scanner (CMOS)|
|Resolution:||Optical: 600 dpi|
|Output: 100, 200, 300 dpi|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...