Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/casefi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/decimis-case-2017/single-product.php on line 83
The Canon imageFORMULA CR-80 Check Transport is an easy-to-use solution to decentralize and advance traditional check processing. It offers high-quality image scanning, precise MICR accuracy, reliable item handling, and other useful features to help facilitate efficiencies and successful electronic transactions.
The CR-80 check transport is ideal for moving paper checks and related small documents in front-counter settings, for merchant/remote deposit capture (RDC) applications, as well as low-volume remittance processing. It enables users in environments such as small and large banks, credit unions, and retail to improve their point of presentment applications.
• Reduces risks such as incorrect postings and item returns
• Fine Text Filtering removes patterned backgrounds and enhances edges around text
• 600 dpi optical resolution
• Up to 300 dpi output resolution
• IQA Software to meet Check 21 standards
Precise MICR Read:
• Patented magnetic head reads E13B/CMC7 fonts
• MICR read complemented with OCR processing (MOCR) for increased accuracy
Dependable Item Handling:
• Scans up to 80 checks per minute
• Infrared double-feed detection
• Corrugated rollers
• Adjustable roller gap with notched increments
Easy to Install, Use, and Maintain:
• Small footprint
• USB connectivity
• 50-item ADF
• Easy-open body cover for maintenance & error recovery
• Built-in imprinter for physical endorsement
• Four-Line Add-On for dynamic “virtual” endorsement
• Low ink level alarm
• Logging tool for diagnostic purposes
|Dimensions:||7.4” x 8.8” x 5.5”|
|Type:||Compact Check Transport|
|Document Feeder:||Built-In Automatic Feeder (ADF)|
|Document Size:||Width: 2.0”-4.3”|
|Thickness: 17-40 lb bond|
|Feeder Capacity:||50 Items|
|Operating Modes:||Simplex, Duplex, Color (24-bit), Grayscale (4-bit/8-bit), Black and White, Fine Text Filtering, Error Diffusion|
|Scanner:||CMOS CIS Sensor|
|Resolution:||Optical: 600 dpi|
|Output: Binary or Color 100, 200, 300 dpi|
|Supported OS:||Windows XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...