The Fortis 3100 RT Overhead Pneumatic system is driven by the high performance combination of twin “PowerMax” turbines and an “Intelligent Relay System” that ensures consistent reliability in all exterior conditions. The 3100RT is now available with optional one-way or two-way video and 10.4” color monitors to enhance customer communication while providing additional security and advertizing.
• Optional one-way or two-way video with 10.4″ color monitor
• Dual “lighted customer controls”
• Corner carrier presentation permits maximum ease of customer use
• Proven high performance of twin “PowerMax” turbines and “Intelligent Relay”
• Side panel removes for easy access to service points
• Stainless steel and high impact enamel cabinet finish
• Integrated “soft landing” feature extends carrier life
• Optional traffic sensor announces customer arrival
• State-of-the-art audio/video components deliver the highest quality sound clarity available in the industry.
|Video Options:||One-Way Video|
|Motor:||Twin TurboMax turbines|
|Exterior Finish:||Stainless Steel and high impact enamel|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
March 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar, service phone number updates, Case Financial giveback, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our March 2019 eNewsletter. ...
January 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming UFMD event, Case Financial giveback, WIN10 migration webinar recap, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our January 2019 eNewsletter. ...
November 2018 eNewsletter
Includes details on the impending WIN10 migration, holiday hours, upcoming events, giveback spotlight, and more. Click here to view our November 2018 eNewsletter. ...