The Fortis 5000 RT Overhead Pneumatic system is driven by the high performance combination of twin “PowerMax” turbines and an “Intelligent Relay System” that ensures consistent reliability in all exterior conditions. Smaller and sleeker than its cousin the 3100RT, the 5000RT is also available with optional one-way or two-way video and 10.4” color monitors to enhance customer communication, while delivering the highest sound clarity available in the industry.
• Optional one-way or two-way video with 10.4″ color monitor
• Dual “lighted customer controls” provide exceptional visibility
• Corner carrier presentation permits maximum ease of customer use
• Proven high performance of twin “PowerMax” turbines and “Intelligent Relay”
• Side panel removes for easy access to service points
• Stainless steel and high impact enamel cabinet finish
• Integrated “soft landing” feature extends carrier life
• Optional traffic sensor announces customer arrival
• State-of-the-art audio/video components deliver the highest quality sound clarity available in the industry.
|Video Options:||One-Way Video|
|Motor:||Twin TurboMax turbines|
|Exterior Finish:||Stainless Steel and high impact enamel|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...