The “Intellicom” AV-1500 sets a new standard in customer communication in a drive-up environment. The state-of-the-art digital design uses CAT5 cable to connect both audio and video equipment and provides high level filtering to reduce noise. Each individual lane can be adjusted for premium clarity and the system can be expanded from 1 lane to 16 lanes with easy plug in expansion cards.
New technology “touch sense” buttons make lane selection easy from the teller station and lights up when a customer call button is pressed. Adding video or wireless headsets to the AV-1500 is easy with plug in components. The 7″ color “high-bright” monitor and built in color camera provides exceptional visibility for two-way customer communication applications.
• New technology wireless communication with 8 hours of talk time, plugs into the back of the teller audio station.
• One CAT 5 cable from customer unit to matrix delivers both audio and video signals.
• 7″ color “high-bright” monitor and built in color camera provides exceptional visibility for two-way applications.
• State-of-the-art “touch sense” buttons make lane selection easy from the teller station.
• Audio stations can be easily upgraded to video with the plug in teller video module.
• Adding 2-way communication to older model drive-up systems is easy with the AV-1523.
|Dimensions:||9” x 9” x 6.5”|
|Camera:||Color Camera with Motorized Tilt|
|Environmental:||-13F to 131F|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...