With standard capabilities for both envelope and bag deposits, our single door night depository provides customer access for both envelope and bag operations. The envelope opening allows access without the use of a key, while the bag opening requires a key to be accessed.
The large capacity bag deposit compartment is exposed only when the required key has operated the lock in the depository frame. Twenty-five of these keys are supplied with the After Hours Depository, which is also available with bag only operation that requires a key with each use.
U.L. Security tested The Fortis after hours Depository bears the Underwriters Laboratories label and has passed the U.L. tests involving attack by mechanical tools and the use of sophisticated fishing and trapping techniques.
• Manually operated U.L. listed night depository meets and exceeds U.L. standard 771.
• Exterior depository face finished in high grade, polished, stainless steel.
• Bag opening secured by heavy duty, corrugated, pin tumbler lock.
• Unique receptacle design insures positive movement of deposit into receiving safe.
• Contemporary styling includes a recessed door.
• The exterior face and the deposit compartment is illuminated at all times.
• This unit is protected against tampering and is readily accessible for replacement.
• Convenient, weather-protected forms compartment.
• An alarm contact switch is incorporated into the design for easy attachment to alarm systems.
• Designed for either walk-up or drive-up installation.
• Compatible with ATM activation for receipt and photo ID.
|Dimensions:||33.5”(h) x 32.25”(w) x 28”(d)|
|Exterior Materials:||High Grade Polished Stainless Steel|
|Lighting:||Illuminated deposit compartment|
|Environmental:||Weather protected forms department|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
November 2018 eNewsletter
Includes details on the impending WIN10 migration, holiday hours, upcoming events, giveback spotlight, and more. Click here to view our November 2018 eNewsletter. ...
Thank You From Hackers & Smackers 2018
Case Financial would like to thank all of the attendees and sponsors involved in the 2018 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble. Our 29th annual event was a complete success and...
ATM Security; How to Mitigate Risk
Case Financial has the largest ATM service presence in the state of MN and has been servicing ATMs since 1996. We’re proud of our heritage, our family owned business and...