With standard capabilities for both envelope and bag deposits, our single door night depository provides customer access for both envelope and bag operations. The envelope opening allows access without the use of a key, while the bag opening requires a key to be accessed.
The large capacity bag deposit compartment is exposed only when the required key has operated the lock in the depository frame. Twenty-five of these keys are supplied with the After Hours Depository, which is also available with bag only operation that requires a key with each use.
U.L. Security tested The Fortis after hours Depository bears the Underwriters Laboratories label and has passed the U.L. tests involving attack by mechanical tools and the use of sophisticated fishing and trapping techniques.
• Manually operated U.L. listed night depository meets and exceeds U.L. standard 771.
• Exterior depository face finished in high grade, polished, stainless steel.
• Bag opening secured by heavy duty, corrugated, pin tumbler lock.
• Unique receptacle design insures positive movement of deposit into receiving safe.
• Contemporary styling includes a recessed door.
• The exterior face and the deposit compartment is illuminated at all times.
• This unit is protected against tampering and is readily accessible for replacement.
• Convenient, weather-protected forms compartment.
• An alarm contact switch is incorporated into the design for easy attachment to alarm systems.
• Designed for either walk-up or drive-up installation.
• Compatible with ATM activation for receipt and photo ID.
|Dimensions:||33.5”(h) x 32.25”(w) x 28”(d)|
|Exterior Materials:||High Grade Polished Stainless Steel|
|Lighting:||Illuminated deposit compartment|
|Environmental:||Weather protected forms department|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...