Magner CDS 909
Magner’s Self-Service Coin Center CDS 909 will provide you with a product you can really count on to minimize the involvement of your tellers in handling coin transactions and provide the lowest total cost of ownership over the equipment’s useful life.
• Simple Two Button Operation and Easy to Read Prompting Display.
• Automatic Coin Feeder.
• Alloy Count Sensor Technology.
• Quiet, noise-reducing materials throughout.
• Optimum Speed allows proper time to cross sell products and services.
• Pull-Out Shelf allows easy access to the counting and sorting mechanism.
• Internal Keyboard.
• Simple Receipt Roll Replacement
• Continuous Cleaning Mechanisms.
• Bag Management Section gives direct access to all bags through secure doors.
• Rear Access Available for lobby integration.
|Speed:||Up to 850 Coins per minute|
|Coins Sorted:||US: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1 (SBA)|
|Canada: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2|
|Sorting Mech:||Gravity Feed|
|Bag Stops:||Exact bag stops for up to 9 bags|
|Languages:||English, English & Spanish, English & French|
|Size:||39” W x 23” D x 45” H|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
November 2018 eNewsletter
Includes details on the impending WIN10 migration, holiday hours, upcoming events, giveback spotlight, and more. Click here to view our November 2018 eNewsletter. ...
Thank You From Hackers & Smackers 2018
Case Financial would like to thank all of the attendees and sponsors involved in the 2018 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble. Our 29th annual event was a complete success and...
ATM Security; How to Mitigate Risk
Case Financial has the largest ATM service presence in the state of MN and has been servicing ATMs since 1996. We’re proud of our heritage, our family owned business and...