Magner CDS 909
Magner’s Self-Service Coin Center CDS 909 will provide you with a product you can really count on to minimize the involvement of your tellers in handling coin transactions and provide the lowest total cost of ownership over the equipment’s useful life.
• Simple Two Button Operation and Easy to Read Prompting Display.
• Automatic Coin Feeder.
• Alloy Count Sensor Technology.
• Quiet, noise-reducing materials throughout.
• Optimum Speed allows proper time to cross sell products and services.
• Pull-Out Shelf allows easy access to the counting and sorting mechanism.
• Internal Keyboard.
• Simple Receipt Roll Replacement
• Continuous Cleaning Mechanisms.
• Bag Management Section gives direct access to all bags through secure doors.
• Rear Access Available for lobby integration.
|Speed:||Up to 850 Coins per minute|
|Coins Sorted:||US: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1 (SBA)|
|Canada: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2|
|Sorting Mech:||Gravity Feed|
|Bag Stops:||Exact bag stops for up to 9 bags|
|Languages:||English, English & Spanish, English & French|
|Size:||39” W x 23” D x 45” H|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
April 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar and upcoming events. Click here to view our April 2019 eNewsletter. ...
March 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar, service phone number updates, Case Financial giveback, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our March 2019 eNewsletter. ...
January 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming UFMD event, Case Financial giveback, WIN10 migration webinar recap, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our January 2019 eNewsletter. ...