The first truly new drive-thru system since the 1970s, the TransTrax® system uses the field proven reliability of a positive drive tape system. Due to this technology, the product only requires four moving components and all controls are solid state. As a result annual maintenance and downtime are significantly reduced making the TransTrax® the most cost effective product in its class averaging less than one service call per lane annually.
The tape drive medium and the non-contact sensors used to position the TransTrax® offers enhanced customer convenience by featuring optional CAR and TRUCK/VAN delivery heights. At the touch of a button the teller can deliver the carrier to one of two pre-determined heights. If there is ever a power failure, with the TransTrax, the customers transaction is accessible anywhere along its route.
The TransTrax® includes a built-in application specific full duplex audio system which is expandable for multi-lane use.
There are no hidden costs associated with the TransTrax®. Unlike most other systems a single 110-volt 20 AMP circuit positioned on the interior vertical power the TransTrax®. There is no need to run power to the canopy or island, which saves considerably on installation.
The TransTrax® is a UL Listed product.
• Includes an audio system designed specifically for drive-thru.
• Is capable of transporting rolls of coins.
• Requires no power at the customer island, lowering installation cost.
• Uses inexpensive carriers.
• Has only one motor rated for 10,000 hours of trouble free and quiet operation.
• Operates with only four moving parts.
• Small profile requires a smaller island which lowers canopy and real estate costs.
Tranx Trax is Going Green!
• Replaces inefficient pneumatic tube delivery systems.
• Savings in avoiding needless maintenance and repair costs.
• Savings in electricity usage.
• Reduces your business’s carbon footprint.
Specifications differ based on the custom installation location.
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
March 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar, service phone number updates, Case Financial giveback, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our March 2019 eNewsletter. ...
January 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming UFMD event, Case Financial giveback, WIN10 migration webinar recap, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our January 2019 eNewsletter. ...
November 2018 eNewsletter
Includes details on the impending WIN10 migration, holiday hours, upcoming events, giveback spotlight, and more. Click here to view our November 2018 eNewsletter. ...