The first truly new drive-thru system since the 1970s, the TransTrax® system uses the field proven reliability of a positive drive tape system. Due to this technology, the product only requires four moving components and all controls are solid state. As a result annual maintenance and downtime are significantly reduced making the TransTrax® the most cost effective product in its class averaging less than one service call per lane annually.
The tape drive medium and the non-contact sensors used to position the TransTrax® offers enhanced customer convenience by featuring optional CAR and TRUCK/VAN delivery heights. At the touch of a button the teller can deliver the carrier to one of two pre-determined heights. If there is ever a power failure, with the TransTrax, the customers transaction is accessible anywhere along its route.
The TransTrax® includes a built-in application specific full duplex audio system which is expandable for multi-lane use.
There are no hidden costs associated with the TransTrax®. Unlike most other systems a single 110-volt 20 AMP circuit positioned on the interior vertical power the TransTrax®. There is no need to run power to the canopy or island, which saves considerably on installation.
The TransTrax® is a UL Listed product.
• Includes an audio system designed specifically for drive-thru.
• Is capable of transporting rolls of coins.
• Requires no power at the customer island, lowering installation cost.
• Uses inexpensive carriers.
• Has only one motor rated for 10,000 hours of trouble free and quiet operation.
• Operates with only four moving parts.
• Small profile requires a smaller island which lowers canopy and real estate costs.
Tranx Trax is Going Green!
• Replaces inefficient pneumatic tube delivery systems.
• Savings in avoiding needless maintenance and repair costs.
• Savings in electricity usage.
• Reduces your business’s carbon footprint.
Specifications differ based on the custom installation location.
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
ATM Security; How to Mitigate Risk
Case Financial has the largest ATM service presence in the state of MN and has been servicing ATMs since 1996. We’re proud of our heritage, our family owned business and...
TruLync, Case Financial Partner to Help Drive Branch Decisions
Anoka, MN – September 22, 2017 – Case Financial and TruLync have joined forces to provide a focused and calculated plan for developing branch strategies for financial institutions in the...
Welcome to the new CaseFi.com
Thank you so much for visiting our redesigned Website www.casefi.com! Same company, but a brand-new look. We have redesigned with you in mind, giving you easier access for support, simplifying...