No other form of vital paper record protection is as fail-safe, dependable or convenient as that provided by Sentry Safe’s line of fire files. Available in two-, three- and four-drawer models in both letter and legal sizes, fire files from Sentry Safe also come with follower blocks and frames for hanging folders. File interiors can be customized to fit any number of special filing applications and have flexible options such as the drawer-in-a-drawer for check filing or index cards.
Each Sentry Safe vertical fire file is 31″ deep with 26″ of front-to-back filing space and comes with a UL Class 350 – 1 Hr. classification. Those rated as Fire Resistant assure protection from temperatures reaching 1700° F for one hour – far greater than the normal business fire. Those rated as Fire and Impact Resistant add the extra assurance that if the file falls through a floor, up to 30 feet, or is hit by falling beams or debris, the drawers will not jar open.
• Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
• UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions
• UL Classified fire endurance 1-hour at 1700° F
• Plunger key lock secures all drawers
• Drawer-specific “lock/unlock” provision
• Lined interior conceals cabinet insulation and protects contents from unwanted dust
• Rugged suspension system design ensures smooth and easy drawer movement
• Drawer layout flexibility accommodates letter size hanging file folders
• Seamless design provides a sleek, attractive high-end appearance
• Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders
• Color: 4T3100P = Putty, 4T3100B = Black, 4T3100L = Light Gray
|Dimensions:||Exterior: 53.16” x 16.6” x 31” (4-Drawer)|
|Interior: 10.3” (Per Drawer) x 12.1” x 26”|
|Security Features:||Plunger Key Locks|
|Drawer Specific Locking|
|Fire Endurance Rated U.L.|
|Explosion Rated U.L.|
|Colors:||Putty, Black, Light Gray|
|Custom Color Options Available|
|Models:||29 Standard Models (Various Sizes)|
|Certifications:||U.L. Listed, 1 Hour Fire Label|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...