Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/casefi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/decimis-case-2017/single-product.php on line 83
Incorporating the reliability, quality and performance demonstrated by all of Panini’s market-leading products, the Vision X provides advanced check capture features and industry leading price/performance.
Distributed check capture industry leadership and the scale of an unparalleled installed base have enabled us to deliver a complete redesign of the Panini Vision X product suite. This next generation check scanner allows Panini to continue to offer the lowest total cost of ownership while providing the financial services industry with state-of-the-art solutions for remote deposit and branch capture.
Each Panini check scanner offers best-in-class reliability for distributed check capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, superior image quality, MICR read accuracy, flawless document handling, and professional services. Panini’s distributed capture solution helps customers take full advantage of Check 21. This allows customers to lower operational costs, protect investments, optimize return on investment, and enhance the customer experience.
• Advanced MICR reading algorithms—including OCR correction
• 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) based on 6” check specification.
• Automatic document feeder for easy operator use.
• High torque motors – quiet performance and reliability.
• Intelligent printing capability.
• Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
• Advanced Graphic Printer (AGP) model available for receipt and validation printing.
• High speed image cameras.
• Infrared and ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
• USB 2.0 connectivity.
• Two pocket model available for applications requiring physical document sorting.
|Dimensions:||6.88” x 10.39” x 5.43”|
|Document Feeder:||Auto Document Feeder|
|Document Size:||Width: 2.2”-4.17”|
|Thickness: 16-28 lb bond|
|Speed:||50, 75, 100 DPM|
|Image Capture:||Front and Rear|
|Resolution:||100, 200, 300 dpi|
|Printer Type:||Inkjet (Optional)|
|Daily Duty Cycle:||5,000 items|
|Supported OS:||Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7|
|Certifications:||WHQL, UL, FCC, Class B,|
Contact us about this product
Featured Industry News
Save the Date – Hackers & Smackers Golf 7/25!
Save the Date for Monday, July 25 at the Oak Marsh Golf Course! Registration will be open mid-May. Stay tuned for more details! ...
New Card Skimmer Used in Successful Attacks in US
As a certified NCR partner, Case Financial has been notified of recent card skimming attacks on ATMs in the US. We want to ensure our clients are aware to help...
32nd Annual Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble
A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the 2021 Hackers & Smackers Golf Scramble a huge success! Case Financial was very excited to host the 32nd annual...