Keep Your ATM Processing Running Profitably.
In today’s highly competitive ATM landscape, Financial Institutions need tools that provide you a distinct advantage. For this reason, Case Financial provides ATM processing solutions that help you stand out from your competitors such as convenient real-time reporting tools and profit sharing opportunities that most ATM Processing Companies keep to themselves.
Your customers want ATM transactions that get them in and out quickly. Downtime is unacceptable – that’s why Case Financial processes transactions directly through fully redundant data centers to help ensure your ATMs achieve higher and more consistent uptimes. Our ATM Processing Solution directly connects to ATM networks nationwide, eliminating the middlemen or gateways that can bog down transaction times.
Additionally, Case Financial spends considerable time and resources on optimizing ATM communication protocols, i.e. TCP/IP, Dial, Frame, ISDN, VSAT, and Wireless, which leads to fewer communication errors and more completed transactions.
The key features of ATM Processing are:
- Cash Management helps to eliminate the hassle of managing your cash load.
- Real-time notifications when your ATM(s) need replenishing.
- Real-Time Terminal/Transaction Management from any computer, phone, or tablet.
- Make changes to your ATMs, surcharge, cash Loads, payouts, etc…at your fingertips
- Customize the site for use by your customers
- Daily and monthly detail and summary reports
- ACH reporting
- Reg-E management
- ATM Monitoring with email notification
- ATM error detection
- “No Transaction Activity” alarms
- “Low Cash” alarms with ISO-determined cash thresholds
- Access Surcharge-Free Networks including Allpoint, CUHERE and MoneyPass
- Bank Branding Tools
- “On Us” processing options
- BIN reporting
Please visit our Contact page to request more information about ATM Processing.
Featured Industry News
April 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar and upcoming events. Click here to view our April 2019 eNewsletter. ...
March 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming Windows 10 webinar, service phone number updates, Case Financial giveback, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our March 2019 eNewsletter. ...
January 2019 eNewsletter
Includes details on the upcoming UFMD event, Case Financial giveback, WIN10 migration webinar recap, upcoming events, and more. Click here to view our January 2019 eNewsletter. ...