Solutions For Teller And Consumer Convenience
Drive-Up Systems You Can Depend On
Your consumers and tellers deserve drive-up systems designed to increase their convenience, comfort, and quality of service. Case Financial proudly provides comprehensive drive-up solutions for financial institutions with a variety of needs.
EF Bavis Drawer
Simplify consumer transactions with the EF Bavis Transaction Drawer. Unlike other transaction drawer models, the EF Bavis Transaction Drawer does not use gears, pulleys, or cables. Its twin lead ball screw rod assembly enables it to extend farther (18 inches) and carry heavier (25 lbs.) and larger items (16”x12 ½”x5 ¾”) than its competitors. The EF Bavis model streamlines the transaction for the consumer by positioning the drawer closer to their vehicle, reducing the chances of mishandled materials.
- Designed for use with new or retrofitted construction
- UL-Listed & Classified product
- Flat compression seals reduce noise while preventing cold air & contaminants from entering the building
- Electronic brake stops the drawer immediately, preventing coasting and damage to consumer vehicles
- Large transaction hold-down bar prevents paper transactions from blowing away.
Since its introduction to the Fortis line of financial products, the TD-305 Transaction drawer has garnered great acclaim throughout the financial industry.
- Front-facing “Customer Send Button” allows consumers to self-service
- Nearly 1000 cubic inches of cargo area, among the largest in its price class
Our teller audio system offerings include:
Audio Authority 1500A
The 1500A Counter Station by Audio Authority is smaller, more flexible, and has even more options than the original model. The 1500A is designed to take up less counter space by mounting the speaker under the keyboard, while preserving the best sound quality in the industry.
The AV-1500 from trusted financial tech brand Fortis sets a new standard for consumer communication in a drive-up environment.
- State-of-the-art digital design
- CAT5 cable connects audio & video equipment, and provides high-level filtering to reduce noise.
- Adjust individual lanes for premium clarity
- System can be expanded from 1 l to 16 lanes with easy plug-in expansion cards
- “Touch sense” buttons make lane selection easy from the teller station & light up when a consumer call button is pressed
- Adding video or wireless headsets to the AV-1500 is easy with plug-in components
- 7″ color “high-bright” monitor & built-in color camera provide exceptional visibility for two-way consumer communication applications
The first truly new drive-thru system since the 1970s, the TransTrax® system uses the field-proven reliability of a positive drive tape system. The TransTrax system has all solid state controls and only requires four moving components. As a result, annual maintenance and downtime are significantly reduced, making the TransTrax the most cost-effective product in its class. The TransTrax averages less than one service call per lane annually.
- Tape drive medium & non-contact sensors offer enhanced consumer convenience
- Teller can deliver carrier to one of two pre-determined heights at the touch of a button
- If there is ever a power failure, transactions are accessible anywhere along its route
- Built-in, application-specific full duplex audio system expandable for multi-lane use.
- Powered by a single 110-volt 20 AMP circuit positioned on the interior vertical
- No need to run power to the canopy or island, which saves considerably on installation
- UL-Listed product
The Fortis 3100 RT Overhead Pneumatic system is driven by the high-performance combination of twin “PowerMax” turbines and an “Intelligent Relay System” that ensures consistent reliability in all exterior conditions. The 3100 RT is now available with optional one-way or two-way video and 10.4” color monitors to enhance consumer communication while providing additional security and advertising.
Like the Fortis 3100 RT, the Fortis 5000 RT Overhead Pneumatic system is driven by “PowerMax” turbines and the “Intelligent Relay System” for superior reliability in all exterior conditions. Smaller and sleeker than its cousin, the 5000 RT is also available with optional one-way or two-way video and 10.4” color monitors to enhance consumer communication, while delivering the highest sound clarity available in the industry.
After Hours Depositories
With standard capabilities for both envelope and bag deposits, our single-door night depository provides consumer access for both envelope and bag operations. The envelope opening allows access without the use of a key, while the bag opening requires a key to be accessed.
The large capacity bag deposit compartment is exposed only when the required key has operated the lock in the depository frame. Twenty-five of these keys are supplied with the After Hours Depository, which is also available with bag-only operation that requires a key with each use.
U.L. Security tested The Fortis after hours Depository bears the Underwriters Laboratories label and has passed the U.L. tests involving attack by mechanical tools and the use of sophisticated fishing and trapping techniques.
Case Financial believes in the power and longevity of steel construction over plastic to ensure our pedestals can withstand many years of service in a high-usage environment. We offer undercounter steel to our consumers with the confidence that Fenco’s Undercounter Teller Stations will meet our high standards of quality and strength.
- Lighter-gauge steel body
- Cap top/bottom pedastal body construction
- Double-wall, soft-tooled folded corner
- All-welded design
Our Security Vision windows offer the following features:
- Insulated BR glass with thermal break frame
- UL-rated frame & glass
- Low maintenance aluminum extrusion
- Clear or bronze anodized finish
- Approved high-velocity hurricane impact zone
- Bullet-resistant window pane
- Tabbed frame design
- Pre glazed window
- Mullion installation bar
- Early installation install
- Custom sizes & finishes available
Grab your audience’s attention and maintain their interest with our wide variety of lighting and signage offerings.
LED Lights & Signage
Achieve a significant reduction in operating costs with the longevity and low power consumption of super-bright, wide-viewing angle LEDs. LED signs offer the benefits of full-size messages in a compact package viewable in direct sunlight.
All dual-message units have super-imposed characters with each message controlled separately. Construction consists of a single-piece, extruded aluminum slim-line frame that makes installation quick and easy.
Our LED lights and signs are also UL/CUL approved for outdoor and indoor use in all applications. With a life expectancy of over 100,000+ hours, and an average power usage of only 6 to 13 Watts, these signs will pay for themselves in a very short amount of time.
Backlighting with neon (TC Series) or incandescent (TCU Series) provides bright and reliable light sources for these internally illuminated signs. In our TC and TCU series signs, brightness is coupled with a proprietary sunscreen that provides outstanding readability in direct sunlight. Messages are automatically blanked out when the units are off to prevent consumer confusion.
These corrosion-resistant, low-maintenance signs have been designed for easy installation. Neon illuminated (TC Series) signs have a life expectancy that can exceed 50,000+ hours, greatly reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
Our incandescent (TCU Series) features specially-designed traffic signal lamps with a life expectancy of over 10,000 hours.
Help safely direct traffic and relay important information clearly with clearance bars cut to your specified length with custom or preset messages. These signs are constructed from durable extruded aluminum that can be custom painted to your desired color.
DuraPanel signs provide a solution for your non-illuminated identification and directional information needs. Our DuraPanel signs utilize an extruded aluminum frame with concealed fasteners to provide an extremely versatile, vandal-resistant unit ideal for both outdoor and indoor applications alike.
Arctic Blast Covers
Arctic Blast Covers provide patented insulation solutions for ATMs, cash drawers, and night drop boxes. This custom-fit technology is easily installed and helps reduce energy costs, increase teller comfort and increase the lifespan of your banking equipment. Because these insulators are custom fit, they allow easy in-and-out access to your banking equipment.
Maintenance Services You Can Trust
Minimize downtime and reduce expenses with Case Financial’s maintenance services. Our reliable team of experienced technicians will respond promptly and work proactively to solve service disruptions and ensure optimum performance.